Operations Associate – Needlepoint.Com
Want to work in a fun, creative environment? We have a great job available for someone who is looking for flexible hours and friendly co-workers. We have a number of shipments that come into our shop each day – and even more that need to go out to our customers. We’re looking for someone to come in and help us with all these shipments!
You’ll help us by confirming the needlepoint canvas, threads and/or accessory orders that come in each day. We will then give you a stack of receipts and product that you can organize, package and ship out for us efficiently. The hours are flexible, but we will need some consistency to know when we can count on you!
- • Assisting with store operations restocking wool, taping canvases and inventorying stock.
- • Fulfilling Internet orders.
- • Receiving incoming needlepoint canvases, threads and accessories
- • Entering orders into the inventory control system
- • Confirming that canvases, threads and/or accessories order matches invoice
- • Organizing shipments for multiple businesses by placing correct receipts with items to be shipped to customers efficiently
- • Keeping the shipping and receiving area clean and organized
- • Entering orders into UPS/FedEx software
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED
High School Diploma
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS DESIRED
- • Great organizational skills
- • Familiarity with UPS, FedEx and Quick books software a plus
Interested candidates can email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org